Welcome traveler! I admire your bravery! No matter why are you here, by sinister motives or to seek forbidden knowledge, you went far to reach this place. Chaos Wastes is a place where reality shift with the other dimensions and realms, mixing up in chaotic ways. You cannot be sure what you can face here but for sure I will be something malevolent.
Chaos Wastes is a small blog created to motivate myself in hobby, show you something interesting and extend your knowledge about Chaos! In plan there are many various things - showing progress on my army, longer, lore heavy posts about background, paining progress and few more. Blog is running in both english and polish.
Something about me.
My name is MichaĆ and I sit in tabletop games and wargaming community nearly 20 years. My passion toward wargaming grown over time, from looking how my older brother played tabletop Warzone, thru playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay until I visited my local game store and saw Warhammer Fantasy Battles. From end of 5th edition till 8th I played WFB and spent most of my hobby time to explore the universe. After End Times, I jumped into Age of Sigmar right away as a huge fan of this tremendous change it brought. I love Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40.000 settings. Most time I collect and convert models, read about the game and run biggest polish community group of Age of Sigmar players.
So once again - Welcome to the Chaos Wastes and I wish you will find here some chaotic inspiration!
Comments
Post a Comment